The Childbirth Educators presented on this page are independent practitioners. Their listing is not an endorsement by Birthingway College of Midwifery, nor does it signify a formal relationship with the College.
Birthingway College of Midwifery is not responsible for the conduct of these Childbirth Educators.
Birthingway makes no claims regarding these Childbirth Educators, other than that they have completed the certification requirements and received certification from Birthingway College of Midwifery.
These Childbirth Educators are not supervised by Birthingway.
Anyone contacting and engaging the services of the certified childbirth educators listed does so voluntarily, and holds harmless Birthingway College of Midwifery for their conduct.
- Sophie Colin-SmithSage-Birth Contact: email@example.com or 503 502 6004 Childbirth Ed series: 10 hours of class time in the evenings/on week ends Located in: Portland Area Cost: $110 for the Series; $20 for the 2 hours Breastfeeding Class; $20 for the 2 hours Newborn Care Class About the class: “Sage” means wise and it’s how you need to be when you make ...
- Kara RomeroStarting new series every six weeks Location of Classes: NE Portland, Concordia neighborhood Cost: $100.00 per person Personal bio: I am a proud mama of a busy boy. Also a labor doula and fluent in Spanish. Please see my website for full details on class structure: www.fullcirclepdx.org
- Marina AndersonClass dates and times: Six week series on Tuesday nights, 6:30 – 8:00 PM; series repeats approximately every 8 weeks. Call/email for upcoming dates. Location: My home in Canby Cost: $150 About the Class: Childbirth is a process that is unique to each woman and each baby and yet it holds a link to every woman who came ...
- Sara TretterDates and times of class:Second weekend in March, other times/dates TBD Location: Northeast Portland Contact info: Phone: 503-867-0941 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org Cost: $75/per family Personal Info: A certified birth doula and elementary school teacher Info about the series: Focuses on natural birth and non-medical pain management stratagies. Includes movements, art, hands-on activities and birth videos.
- Sara KippermanClass dates and times: Email for current schedules Location: My home in Parkrose Cost: $200.00 per family About the Class: During a six week series of classes we will explore your body’s natural ability to give birth. Topics include: Coping techniques, overcoming fears, nutrition, breastfeeding adn life after baby. Mamas are welcome to bring a partner of their ...